Crunchy Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars
- roll 18 oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough.
- 1 jar(s)
- 121/4 oz caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 3 c
- crispix cereal
How to Make Crunchy Chocolate Chip Caramel Bars
- 1Press Cookie dough in bottom of 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Bake 350 for 15 to 18 minutes or until dough puffs and appears dry.
- 2Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together ice cream topping, flour, and vanilla.
- 3Sprinkle chocolate morsels over hot crust. Drizzle with caramel mixture. Sprinkle with cereal. Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes . Run knife around edges of pan.