Cream Cheese Tarts
How to Make Cream Cheese Tarts
- Preheat oven to 300 deg.
- Combine softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in one egg at a time until thoroughly mixed.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into cupcake papers until 2/3 full.
- Cook at 300 deg. oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes. Center will fall slightly. Leave oven on while cooling.
- While cooling, prepare topping by mixing the sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- After cooling for 10 minutes, spoon topping onto tarts.
- Place back in 300 deg. oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve plain or adorn with preserves, fruit, or sprinkles.