How to Make Coconut Toast
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2You'll need a bowl with a wide enough bottom to lay your bread slices in. And a plate to put your coconut on.
- 3Lay each piece of bread in the sweetened condensed milk (ONE side only). Let excess drip off just a bit. (You can add the pumpkin spice to the condensed milk first, if you like, but you don't need it.(
- 4Lay this slice on the coconut and press to get the coconut to adhere.
- 5Place on parchment covered cookie sheet and bake for approx. 15 min. I suggest checking at about 12 minutes as oven temps vary. You want the top to be turning a nice golden brown.
- 6Enjoy. This is a light dessert or quick breakfast item.
- 7Sorry I don't have a picture...I'm not real computer savvy!