How to Make Chocolate Slush
- 1Set cream cheese out to room temp. Also defrost Cool Whip.
- 2Mix butter, chopped nuts and flour together. Pat into a 9x13 pan. Bake in oven at 350' for 20 minutes. Cool.
- 3Mix cream cheese, with 8(ounces) of the cool whip and powder sugar together with electric beater. Spread over crust after crust is cool to the touch.
- 4Mix pudding and milk, beat for 3 minutes. Put this on top of cream chees mixture. Top with remaining cool whip.
- 5Garnish with chopped nuts if so desired. Can substitute chocolate, banana, coconut, raspberry or any flavor and variation of fresh fruit.