1 cbutter, softened
1/3 ccocoa powder
1 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspvanilla extract
1 pkg10 oounces miniature marshmallows
How to Make Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Grease baking sheet.
- Cream together butter,sugar and cocoa.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each one.
- Add flour, salt, and vanilla and mix well.Spread evenly in pan and bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover entire top with marshmallows.Return to oven for 3 minutes till soft and puffy.
- When cooled frost with chocolate frosting. Chocolate Frosting; 1/2 cup butter,1/4 cup milk,2 teaspoons vanilla,3 tablespoons cocoa,.2-3 cups powdered sugar.
- Beat all ingredients with mixer untill smooth. Add more powdered sugar or milk until you reach desired consistency.