Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
- 1 pkg
- toll house chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, low-fat, softened
- 8 oz
- light cool whip, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1/4 c
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
- 1Press the chocolate chip cookie dough into a 9" spring form pan and 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Once done, set aside to cool.
- 2Whip cream cheese until smooth. Then add in sugar, vanilla and lemon juice slowly. Once completely blended gently add in cool whip. Do not over beat.
- 3Smooth cheesecake mixture over cooled cookie crust, and place in refrigerator for about 4 hours. When ready to serve, sprinkle with chocolate chips.