16oz. container cottage cheese
2 tbsp butter softened
1 tbsp sour cream
1/2 tsp salt
Top with home made preserves
3/4 call purpose flour
2 ccottage cheese
1 tspbutter, melted
1 tsplemon juice
1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 Tbspbutter as needed
2 Tbspcinnamon sugar
8 ozcream cheese
How to Make Cheese Blintzes
- Place milk, eggs, salt and flour in blender, blend until smooth. Refrigerate for 20 min.
- Meanwhile make the filling, beat together cottage cheese,cream cheese, egg yolk, melted butter, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Pre heat oven to 475 degrees, lightly grease baking sheet.
- Melt some of the 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter into skillet and tilt pan around to coat.
- Cook until golden brown and no longer wet on top (approx. 2 min)repeat until batter is gone.
- Place 2 tbsp. of filling near one edge of crepe, fold this side up towards the center, fold sides in and fold top over filling place seam side down onto baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crepes and filling.
- Bake in pre heated oven for 10 min. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and continue to bake for another 5 min or until golden brown.