Caramel Krispie Bars
How to Make Caramel Krispie Bars
- Butter the inside of one 13x9x2-inch cake pan, then set the pan aside.
- In a large stock-pot, melt the butter over very low heat. (Whenever I make rice krispie bars, I use an 8-quart Teflon coated stock-pot.)
- After the butter's melted in the pot, add the marshmallows, and stir until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- Remove pot from the heat, add the cereal, and stir until the cereal is evenly coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Press the marshmallow/cereal mixture into the buttered pan.
- Let bars sit for 2-3 hours, before cutting them.