Campfire Dessert Squares
9whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken in half
2 mediumbananas, mashed
4 ozwhipped cream cheese
1 3/4 csugar
3/4 ccanola oil
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 cchocolate malted milk powder
2 cmini marshmallows
1/2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Campfire Dessert Squares
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9x13 inch oven/broiler proof pan with aluminum foil (overlapping sides) and spray lightly with baking/cooking spray.
- Place 15 graham cracker squares into bottom of prepared pan.(saving 3 for later)
- In small bowl, mix together thoroughly, mashed bananas and whipped cream cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat eggs lightly with fork, then add in sugar and mix together with wooden spoon.
- Add into egg mixture, oil, flour, and chocolate malted milk powder, mix together with wooden spoon. Fold in banana/cream cheese mixture.
- Pour batter over top of graham crackers. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 35 minutes, or until when toothpick inserted, comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mini marshmallows and remaining 3 graham cracker squares over top, and place under broiler on high for approximately 30 seconds; remove and immediately top with chocolate chips.
- Cool for approximately 15 minutes, remove from pan by lifting the foil containing the dessert, and cut into twelve,(approximately 3 1/2 inch) squares.