Campfire Dessert Squares
- whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken in half
- 2 medium
- bananas, mashed
- 4 oz
- whipped cream cheese
- 1 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- canola oil
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- chocolate malted milk powder
- 2 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips
How to Make Campfire Dessert Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9x13 inch oven/broiler proof pan with aluminum foil (overlapping sides) and spray lightly with baking/cooking spray.
- 2Place 15 graham cracker squares into bottom of prepared pan.(saving 3 for later)
- 3In small bowl, mix together thoroughly, mashed bananas and whipped cream cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- 4In large bowl, beat eggs lightly with fork, then add in sugar and mix together with wooden spoon.
- 5Add into egg mixture, oil, flour, and chocolate malted milk powder, mix together with wooden spoon. Fold in banana/cream cheese mixture.
- 6Pour batter over top of graham crackers. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 35 minutes, or until when toothpick inserted, comes out clean.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle mini marshmallows and remaining 3 graham cracker squares over top, and place under broiler on high for approximately 30 seconds; remove and immediately top with chocolate chips.
- 8Cool for approximately 15 minutes, remove from pan by lifting the foil containing the dessert, and cut into twelve,(approximately 3 1/2 inch) squares.