Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
- 12 oz. package butterscotch morsels
- 1/3 c
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or nut of choice
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
How to Make Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In medium saucepan, melt morsels and butter; stir in crumbs and nuts. Press half of the mixture firmly into the bottom of a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; beat in condensed milk, vanilla, and egg. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan, top with remaining crumb mixture.
- 3Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from the center of pan. Cool to room temperature; chill before cutting. Refrigerate leftovers.
- 4NOTE: I just made these and decided I would change it a bit. I think the next time I make these I will lessen the crust on top by adding it back into the crust and to the cheesecake part I will add 1/2 again as much as the recipe calls for. Just a suggestion. :)