1 largeegg, lightly beaten
1 c2% milk
1 call purpose flour
1/2 csplenda/sugar blend
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspsea salt
2 qtwhole strawberries, capped and washed
4 ozlow fat cream cheese cut in small pieces
How to Make Bunyan's Diabetic Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and pour into a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg, milk, flour, splenda / sugar blend, baking powder, and salt
- Pour directly over the butter in the baking dish, but do not stir.
- Add the strawberries, arranging in a single layer as much as possible.
- Sprinkle cream cheese pieces over strawberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until top is golden brown and edges are bubbling. (Crust rises up and around the fruit, but fruit will still peek out of top.)
- Cool completely on a cake rack before serving