Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake (Cinderella)
Photo adapted from Southern Living.
3 ozunsweetened chocolate, chopped
1/4 cunsalted butter, cut into small pieces
1/8 tspbaking powder
1 clight brown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/2 tspvanilla
2 ozsemisweet chocolate, finely chopped
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 clight brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 csour cream
1 1/3 ccreamy peanut butter
3/4 csour cream
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake (Cinderella)
- Crust: Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter. Cool. Beat 2 eggs and 1 cup light brown sugar, about 4 minutes.
Beat in melted chocolate mixture, vanilla and semmisweet finely chopped chocolate.
- Add 1/2 cup flour and baking powder. Mix until just blended. Do not overbeat.
- Spread 1 cup brownie batter over bottom of greased 9 inch springform pan.
Bake until firm, at 350 degrees, about 17 minutes.
Cool baked crust in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Cheesecake: Blend cream cheese and 1/2 cup light brown sugar until smooth.
- Add 3 eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed, and 1/2 cup sour cream.
Add peanut butter and 1/4 cup flour.
- Spread remaining brownie batter around the sides of the pan, sealing batter to brownie crust.
- Pour in filling, which will not be as high as brownie batter.
- Bake in a greased and floured 9 inch springform pan at 350 degrees, about 50 minutes or until brownie sides have fallen to form a ring around the filling.
- Beat 3/4 cup sour cream and 3 teaspoons sugar.
Spread on top of cheesecake to within 3/4 inch of edge.
- Bake cheesecake 3 minutes more.