☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxvanilla wafers cookies
2 cbutter, melted
2 cconfectioners' sugar
2 can(s)20 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
2 cwhipped cream or one 12 oz container cool whip
1 cpecans, chopped
1 jar(s)small, maraschino cherries
How to Make Banana Split Cake
- Crush vanilla wafers and pour in 1 cup of melted butter.
- Combine well and press into bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Combine sugar, eggs and 1 cup of melted butter.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour over top of vanilla wafer crust.
- Layer crushed pineapple followed by banana slices onto cake.
- Spread with whipped cream and then sprinkle with pecans.
- Arrange cherries on top.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before servings.