Banana Pudding Puppy Chow
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 crice chex cereal
10 ozvanilla candiquik, almond bark, or similar baking chocolate
4 Tbspdry banana cream pudding mix
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cbanana chips
How to Make Banana Pudding Puppy Chow
- Pour rice chex cereal into a large bowl
- Slowly melt the vanilla baking chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds or so to stir it and make sure it doesn’t burn
- Add dry pudding mix to the melted baking chocolate and stir until combined.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over Chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the Chex cereal too much.
- Add the powdered sugar to the Chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Or add the Chex cereal and powdered sugar to a Ziploc bag, then shake.
- Allow Chex to dry
- Add broken pieces of banana chips