Banana Pudding Puppy Chow
- 5 c
- rice chex cereal
- 10 oz
- vanilla candiquik, almond bark, or similar baking chocolate
- 4 Tbsp
- dry banana cream pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- banana chips
How to Make Banana Pudding Puppy Chow
- 1Pour rice chex cereal into a large bowl
- 2Slowly melt the vanilla baking chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds or so to stir it and make sure it doesn’t burn
- 3Add dry pudding mix to the melted baking chocolate and stir until combined.
- 4Pour melted chocolate mixture over Chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the Chex cereal too much.
- 5Add the powdered sugar to the Chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Or add the Chex cereal and powdered sugar to a Ziploc bag, then shake.
- 6Allow Chex to dry
- 7Add broken pieces of banana chips