Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Caramel Glaze
Lightly spiced and perfectly healthy these pumpkin donuts make a tasty breakfast!
Use Brown Sugar Carmel Sauce to glaze the donuts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspground cinnamon
1/4 clibby's pumpkin puree
3 Tbspwhole milk
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 Tbspcanola or vegetable oil
How to Make Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Caramel Glaze
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and sugar
- In another bowl, combine egg, pumpkin, milk, vanilla and oil.
- Mix the ingredients together and stir until just combine.
- Do not over-mix or the donuts will be tough.
- Spoon the batter into a zip-top bag. .
- Snip the corner off and squeeze the batter into a donut pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray
- Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly before dipping in Caramel Glaze that has been warmed.