☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgcrescent rolls
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
1 can(s)7 up or other lemon lime soda
How to Make Apple Dumplings
- Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Peel and core apples, than cut each apple into 8 slices
- Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll and place in a buttered dish.
- Melt butter, stir in sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, and when it’s thickened, remove from heat and pour over the dumplings.
- Pour the soda in the middle and along the edges of a pan(not over the rolls)
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until they become golden brown.
- Serve warm.