Apple Cheese Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 pkg(8 ounce) velveeta cheese or sharp cheddar cheese shredded or grated
2 can(s)(1 pound) sliced apples, unsweetened, do not use apple pie mixture
How to Make Apple Cheese Casserole
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Add cheese and combine well.
- Add flour and mix well. Batter will be stiff.
- Place apples in a buttered baking dish, about 1 1/2 quart size.
- Spread the cheese-flour mixture over the apples, covering the apples well.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 30-45 minutes.