Apple Cheese Casserole
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) velveeta cheese or sharp cheddar cheese shredded or grated
- 3/4 c
- 2 can(s)
- (1 pound) sliced apples, unsweetened, do not use apple pie mixture
How to Make Apple Cheese Casserole
- 1Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Add cheese and combine well.
- 2Add flour and mix well. Batter will be stiff.
- 3Place apples in a buttered baking dish, about 1 1/2 quart size.
- 4Spread the cheese-flour mixture over the apples, covering the apples well.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for about 30-45 minutes.