Almond Joy Brownie Bites
1 boxfamily size chocolate fudge brownie mix
1 can(s)(14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 bag(s)(14 oz.) bag coconut
1 cchocolate chips, melted
1/4 calmonds (or nuts), crushed
How to Make Almond Joy Brownie Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line (regular size, not mini) cupcake pan with paper liners. (Don't skip the paper liners as they make stick).
- Make brownies according to package directions and pour batter only half way up the liners.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. While they are baking, mix the coconut, sweetened condensed milk and milk together.
- Remove brownies from oven and spoon on some sweetened coconut.
- Place bake in oven and continue to bake an additional 14-16 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing the paper liners. Drizzle on the chocolate then sprinkle on the almonds.