Almond Joy Brownie Bites
- 1 box
- family size chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag(s)
- (14 oz.) bag coconut
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 c
- almonds (or nuts), crushed
How to Make Almond Joy Brownie Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line (regular size, not mini) cupcake pan with paper liners. (Don't skip the paper liners as they make stick).
- 2Make brownies according to package directions and pour batter only half way up the liners.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. While they are baking, mix the coconut, sweetened condensed milk and milk together.
- 4Remove brownies from oven and spoon on some sweetened coconut.
- 5Place bake in oven and continue to bake an additional 14-16 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing the paper liners. Drizzle on the chocolate then sprinkle on the almonds.