Southern Banana Pudding Ice Cream Pops
Source: Eagle Brand
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- (14 oz.) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- pureed or mashed bananas
- (2-inch) chocolate graham crackers squares
- wooden craft sticks
- 1 bottle
- (7.25 oz.) bottle smucker's magic shell chocolate fudge flavored topping
- decorator sprinkles
How to Make Southern Banana Pudding Ice Cream Pops
- 1Beat cream, vanilla and cinnamon in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- 2Beat in sweetened condensed milk and bananas until smooth.
- 3Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- 4Spread banana mixture to prepared pan. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- 5Cut into 24 (2-inch) squares.
- 6Place ice cream squares in between two graham crackers.
- 7Insert wooden stick in center of ice cream between crackers. Freeze 30 minutes.
- 8Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- 9Shake fudge topping really well, place in small bowl.
- 10Dip one corner of pop halfway into fudge topping.
- 11Sprinkle with decorator sprinkles.
- 12Freeze until ready to serve.