Southern Banana Pudding Ice Cream Pops
Source: Eagle Brand
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cheavy cream
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 tspground cinnamon
1(14 oz.) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1 cpureed or mashed bananas
48(2-inch) chocolate graham crackers squares
24wooden craft sticks
1 bottle(7.25 oz.) bottle smucker's magic shell chocolate fudge flavored topping
How to Make Southern Banana Pudding Ice Cream Pops
- Beat cream, vanilla and cinnamon in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk and bananas until smooth.
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Spread banana mixture to prepared pan. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 24 (2-inch) squares.
- Place ice cream squares in between two graham crackers.
- Insert wooden stick in center of ice cream between crackers. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Shake fudge topping really well, place in small bowl.
- Dip one corner of pop halfway into fudge topping.
- Sprinkle with decorator sprinkles.
- Freeze until ready to serve.