- 9" chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 Tbsp
- instant coffee granules
- 3 Tbsp
- hot water
- quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 8 oz
- cool whip, thawed
- 1/2 c
- plus 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 1/4 c
- chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Shara's favorite mud pie
- 1In lg bowl, dissolve coffee in hot water. Stir in ice cream, 1/2 of the cool whip and 1/2 cup pecans.
- 2Spoon into pie crust. Cover, freeze 4 hrs. Top w/ remaining cool whip. Sprinkle w/ remaining pecans. Drizzle w/ melted chocolate. Cover and freeze until serving.