Rancher's Watermelon Chocolate Chip Sherbet
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
They carry watermelon jello, I like tart so I used jolly rancher watermelon! ;)
- 1 pkg
- watermelon jello (used jolly rancher watermelon) 3oz
- 1 c
- 1 c
- bowling water
- 1 c
- chopped watermelon pureed (about 4 tbls)
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon or lime juice fresh
- 1 tsp
- lemon or lime zest
- 4 c
- cold milk
- 1/2-1 c
- chocolate chips or chunks
How to Make Rancher's Watermelon Chocolate Chip Sherbet
- 1Mix jello with boiling water till dissolved in large bowl. Add the rest of your ingredients except chocolate. Whisk well by hand and place in freezer covered for 1 1/2 hours
Remove from freezer mix with hand mixer for a good 2 min. Place in square pan and place back in freezer for one hour.
Remove and mix again till fully mixed, then fold in chocolate. Place back in freezer. Remove and check to see if well mixed, if needed mix again and place back in freezer till done.
Should take 3-4 times of removing and mixing every hour till well mixed and frozen ENJOY!