Magic Easy Chocolate Ice Cream
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 tsp
- instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1 Tbsp
- hot water
- 4 oz
- bittersweet chocolate, chopped fine
- 1/2 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp
- pinch salt
- 1 1/4 c
- cold heavy cream
How to Make Magic Easy Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1Combine coffee (or espresso) powder and hot water in small bowl. Let stand until coffee dissolves, about 5 minutes. Microwave chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and coffee mixture in bowl, stirring every 10 seconds, until chocolate is melted, about 1 minute. Stir in vanilla and salt. Let cool.
- 2With electric mixer on medium-high speed, whip cream to soft peaks, about 2 minutes. Whisk one-third of whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Fold remaining whipped cream into chocolate mixture until incorporated.
- 3Freeze in airtight container, with plastic wrap directly on its surface, until firm, at least 6 hours or up to 2 weeks. Serve.