Home Made Pineapple Sherbert
For extra fun, try adding the empty pineapple can full of rum. Perfect for girls night out!!!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 large jar of pineapple preserves
- one 2 liter bottle of sprite
How to Make Home Made Pineapple Sherbert
- 1In your ice cream maker, mix all the ingredients in order listed stirring after each one is added. Slowly add the Sprite, stirring continuously to prevent too much foaming. Stop at fill line.
- 2Assemble your paddle and lid and follow your directions for your ice cream maker. Enjoy!
Note: For girls night out, fill the empty pineapple can with rum and add it before the Sprite.