Home Made Cherry/Rasberry ice cream
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large jar rasberry preserves
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 and 1/2 cup sugar
- whole milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
How to Make Home Made Cherry/Rasberry ice cream
- 1In a small microwaveable bowl, warm the rasberry preserves just until loose enough to stir (about 2 minutes) then add the sugar to it. Mix together to melt the sugar.
- 2In your ice cream maker, Mix all the ingredients together, except the whole milk, until well incorporated.
Then Slowly stir in the whole milk until the fill line is reached.
- 3Assemble the paddle and lid and follow your ice cream maker's directions. Enjoy!