Chocolate Ice Cream
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pt
- heavy cream
- 12 oz
- hershey's creamy chocolate milk shake
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 Tbsp
- chocolate pieces
- chocolate syrup
- whatever you fancy
How to Make Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1Combine all ingredients, whisking to blend well.
- 2Pour into the freezer can of a 4 to 5 quart ice cream freezer. Add the dasher and cover with the freezer cover. Process for 20 minutes.
- 3Put in freezer for several hours to firm.
- 4If adding Blend Ins do it at about 15 minutes into processing.