Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
This ice cream is over the top good!
Hope you enjoy!
15peanut butter cups, minis (i used reese's) these mini's should be alittle larger than a chocolate kiss
2snack packages of little debbies brownies
1 cpeanut butter, creamy
1 cmilk, whole
2 cheavy cream, cold
1/2 tsppure vanillia
How to Make Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- NOTE: This recipe was used in a table top 1 1/2 quart ice cream freezer. When making ice cream for this size freezer you should start with no more than 4 to 4 1/2 cups of liquids. As it freezes it will expand in volume. I used 4 cups of liquid (including the peanut butter as part of the liquid) and 1 cup of goodies (candy & brownies) in this recipe. If you have more than a cup of the candy and brownies, enjoy a few pieces but don't use more than 1 cup. This is a combined total of both the brownies and candy.
Increase ingredients for a larger freezer.
- Suggested: Cut the mini peanut butter cups in half. Cube the brownies. I got 64 cubes. I cut each brownie square into 16 pieces. There are 2 squares per package. Spread out on a cake pan or dish; place in freezer for several hours.
- In a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer (on low speed) cream sugar, peanut butter and salt until smooth. Add the milk and cream and continue mixing an additional 1 to 2 minutes until sugar is dissolved; add vanilla and mix. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. You can refrigerate over night if desired. Whisk again before adding mixture to ice cream mixer.
- Add liquid mixture to ice cream freezer and freeze following manufacturers directions.
- Five minutes before ice cream mixing is complete add the peanut butter cups and brownies. Once complete, the ice cream will be a soft serve consistency. If you perfer a firmer ice cream (which I do), transfer to an airtight container and place in freezer for 2 to 3 hours before serving.