☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
85 oz. dixie cups
8sheets graham crackers, crushed
2 Tbspbutter, melted
2- small pkgcheesecake instant pudding mix
How to Make Cheesecake Pops
- Crush graham crackers. Stir in melted butter and combine well.
- Combine in a bowl the pudding mixes and milk, stirring until smooth.
- Put a spoonful of pudding mixture in bottom of each cup followed by a spoonful of the graham cracker crumbs.Add few slices of fruit and fill cups with the pudding mix.
- Insert sticks and freeze until set and frozen.
- This recipe is from Facebook.com/foodiestv