Cafe au Lait Ice Cream
- 4 tsp
- folgers classic roast® instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 c
- hot water
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) eagle brand sweeted condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp
- almond extract
- 1/2 c
- toasted chopped pecans or almonds
How to Make Cafe au Lait Ice Cream
- 1DISSOLVE instant coffee in water in large bowl; cool. Add cream, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract.
- 2BEAT with mixer 7 minutes or until light and fluffy (mixture will mound but not hold peaks). Fold in nuts, if desired.
- 3SPOON into 8-inch square baking pan or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover; freeze 4 hours or until firm. To serve, scoop into dessert dishes.
- 4*To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.