Brown Sugar Mocha Cream Dessserts
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups fresh whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee granules
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- grated chocolate to decorate
How to Make Brown Sugar Mocha Cream Dessserts
- 1Whip together the cream and vanilla extract in large bowl til thick and holding soft peaks. Mix together the breadcrumbs, sugar, coffee and cocoa in another large bowl.
- 2Layer breadcrumb mixture with whipped cream in serving glasses, finishing with a layer of whipped cream. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if using. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for several hours, or overnight.
- 3Remove from refrigerator and serve. Make the most of the coffee experience in these delicious desserts, Replace the vanilla extract with 2 tsp. of coffee liqueur.