Watermelon Fruit Basket Recipe
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- watermelon basket already carved out
- honeydew melon
- 1 lb
- seedless green grapes
- 1 lb
- seedless red grapes
- 1 pkg
- fresh strawberries
How to Make Watermelon Fruit Basket Recipe
- 1Remove fruit from the watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe melon with a melon baller and place in a large bowl.
Wash strawberries under cold running water. Remove stem and slice strawberries in half.
Add to the bowl.
- 2Remove grapes from the vine, wash under cold running water and place in the bowl.
Slicing the grapes is optional.
Allow fruit to chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- 3Transfer the fruit to a watermelon basket right before serving or serve in a large serving bowl.
- 4Personal Notes: to make the watermelon basket follow instructions on the recipe of How to make a Watermelon Fruit Basket.