TROPICAL APRICOT CRISP
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- (21 oz.ea.) apricot pie filling
- 1 pkg
- (7 oz.) tropical blend mixed dried fruit bits
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- toasted coconut
- 1 pt
- vanilla ice cream
How to Make TROPICAL APRICOT CRISP
- 1Lightly coat the inside of a 4-qt. slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In the prepared cooker, combine the pie filling with the dried fruit bits.
- 2Cover and cook on LOW for 2-1/2 hours. Remove liner from cooker or turn off the cooker. In a small bowl combine granola and coconut. Sprinkle over fruit mixture in cooker. Let stand, uncovered, for 30 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
- 3Serve warm with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 4TOASTING COCONUT: Spread coconut in a shallow baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 5 to 10 minutes until golden brown. Watch closely to avoid burning, and shake the pan once or twice to redistribute coconut.