Strawberry Puff Pillows
Best Treat & Super Simple to put together. You won't Believe something This good was this Simple.
NOTE: The Number this makes depends on the Amount of croissants & Berries you have. From 1 to Many!!!
Photo to follow soon.
- 2 lb
- strawberries, fresh sliced or diced
- store bought baked cresent rolls
- 1 pt
- whipping cream, whipped
- 1 c
- powdered sugar ( topping & 1/2 for dusting)
How to Make Strawberry Puff Pillows
- 1NO COOKING . .(Yeah)
Slice almost in 1/2 each croissants roll Sideways.
- 2Mix your Whipping cream with 1/2 cup Pdr Sugar. WHIP til Stiff peaks.
NOTE: (you do not want these Overly sweet)
Mix your Diced or Sliced Fresh Berries into the Whipped cream.
- 3Fill each croissants with the Whipped Cream Mixture, over filling is fine, (as if a pillow over filled)
Sprinkle Dusting of powdered Sugar over tops of each, Serve Immediately or Chill in refer till serving time.
(Optional; place a berry on top of each for Eye appeal.