☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgpuff pastry sheets, thawed
3 cpear preserves (drain if too juicy)
3 cricotta cheese
1/2 cpowdered sugar
·or powdered sugar for dusting if desired
How to Make Ricotta Pear Pastry
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Fold 1 pastry sheet out on the parchment paper.
- Combine vanilla and ricotta cheese and spread evenly over pastry sheet.
- Top the cheese layer with the pear preserves (drain some of the juice off if needed, the pears should be fairly dry)
- Top on the remaining pastry sheet.
pinch edges together. (it will still open up some but pinching helps)
- Brush top of pastry with egg white and bake @ 400 for 35-40 minutes.
Cut 3 or 4 "vents" in the middle.
Cool for 15-20 minutes
- Whisk together powdered sugar and milk.
Drizzle over pastry.
(or just dust with powdered sugar if desired)