☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 3 c
- pear preserves (drain if too juicy)
- 3 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- or powdered sugar for dusting if desired
- egg white
How to Make Ricotta Pear Pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 400*
- 2Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Fold 1 pastry sheet out on the parchment paper.
- 4Combine vanilla and ricotta cheese and spread evenly over pastry sheet.
- 5Top the cheese layer with the pear preserves (drain some of the juice off if needed, the pears should be fairly dry)
- 6Top on the remaining pastry sheet.
pinch edges together. (it will still open up some but pinching helps)
- 7Brush top of pastry with egg white and bake @ 400 for 35-40 minutes.
Cut 3 or 4 "vents" in the middle.
Cool for 15-20 minutes
- 8Whisk together powdered sugar and milk.
Drizzle over pastry.
(or just dust with powdered sugar if desired)