☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- angel food cake cut in 1" pieces
- 1 8 oz
- container light cool whip
- 1 c
- light sour cream
- 1 c
- icing sugar
- 1 pt
- raspberries or berries of choice fresh or frozen
How to Make Raspberry Whip Cake
- 1In a mixing bowl mix cool whip, sour cream and icing sugar.
- 2Carefully fold in berries. Set aside
- 3Cube cake into 1" pieces and place in 9x13 baking dish.
Pour berry mixture over top, spread evenly
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hr before serving.
- 4I have prepared a vanilla cake mix as well along with prepared dream whip. It all work well.