Quick Delicious Apple Cobbler
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 can(s)apple pie filling
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 stickbutter, melted
1/4 cwalnuts (optional)
How to Make Quick Delicious Apple Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with pam.
- Open the cans of pie filling and spread them evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Open the box of cake mix. Spread the dry cake mix over the top of all the apples. If using nuts, spread them over the cake mix.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
Pour the butter over the top of the cake mix so that it will cover most of it.
- Bake about 40-45 minutes, until the top is lightly browned and the apples are bubbly. Cool in pan and serve warm or room temperature with vanilla ice cream or just plain. Refrigerate and it is even better the next day ice cold! Enjoy!