Peach Pie Cobbler
- 2 can(s)
- 15oz. each peaches in light syrup
- 1/2 c
- light brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- all spice, ground
- unbaked pie crusts for a 2 quart casserole dish
- crystalized cinnamon & sugar and bits of butter placed on top of crust before baking pie
How to Make Peach Pie Cobbler
- 2Cook filling stirring constantly until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3Roll out first crust and fit into casserole dish. Spread fruit filling evenly in crust. Then roll out second crust and place on top of fruit filling. Put several slits in top crust for stream to release. Sprinkle top crust with bits of butter and sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar.
- 4Bake cobbler at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and filling is bubbly. Remove to wire rack to cool. Then serve.