☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg small pastine pata or other small orzo
- 1 can tropical fruit or fruit cocktail, ur choice
- 1 can manadarin oranges
- 1 can sliced peaches
- 2 egg
- 1 c sugar
- 1-2 froz cool whip
How to Make Pasta Fruit Salad
- 1Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
- 2While pasta is cooking, drain fruit juices into a small stock pot. Set to simmer on medium, add 2 beaten eggs and 1 cup sugar to fruit juices. Cook about 10 min until slighlty thickened, stirring with a whisk. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3Add cooked pasta to pudding type mixture and stir until pasta mixed in. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Cut fruit into smaller pieces and refrigeraye overnight. Add fruit to mixture the next day along with tubs of cool whip and fold in well. Serve chilled. Can add walnuts if desired or substitute pineapple for peaches instead.