☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2one pound packages of pound cake
2 can(s)cherry pie filling (apple pie filling works too)
212 oz containers of cool whip (thawed)
How to Make Oops! Forgot Dessert
- Slice pound cakes into 1/4 inch slices..
- Layer the entire bottom of a 11 x 15 inch pan with slices of pound cake...
- Spread pie filling over cake slices
- spread a layer of cool whip over pie filling...
- layer more pound cake over cool whip
- top pound cake again with remaining cool whip...decorate top of cake of you wish but not necessary