- one pound packages of pound cake
- 2 can(s)
- cherry pie filling (apple pie filling works too)
- 12 oz containers of cool whip (thawed)
How to Make Oops! Forgot Dessert
- 1Slice pound cakes into 1/4 inch slices..
- 2Layer the entire bottom of a 11 x 15 inch pan with slices of pound cake...
- 3Spread pie filling over cake slices
- 4spread a layer of cool whip over pie filling...
- 5layer more pound cake over cool whip
- 6top pound cake again with remaining cool whip...decorate top of cake of you wish but not necessary