Mini Peach Cobbler
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 dash(es)
- 3/4 c
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- brown sugar
- 1 can(s)
- diced peaches
How to Make Mini Peach Cobbler
- 1Put 1 tsp of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
- 2combine the first 5 ingredients by hand… sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- 3Put 2 tbsp of batter into each regular size muffin tin… on top of the melted butter.
- 4Then put 1 tbsp diced peaches on top of the batter.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
- 5Bake the regular size muffin tins for 12 minutes.
Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan.