Mini Peach Cobbler
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspbaking powder
1 stickbutter, melted
1 can(s)diced peaches
How to Make Mini Peach Cobbler
- Put 1 tsp of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
- combine the first 5 ingredients by hand… sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Put 2 tbsp of batter into each regular size muffin tin… on top of the melted butter.
- Then put 1 tbsp diced peaches on top of the batter.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
- Bake the regular size muffin tins for 12 minutes.
Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan.