- pots ready made orange flavour jelly
- 8 Tbsp
- ready made custard
- 1/2 c
- kiwi fruit (peeled and sliced
- banana (peeled and sliced)
- 300g pot natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp
- icing sugar
- 1 c
- fresh whipping cream
- chocolate sauce
How to Make Knickerbocker Glory.
- 1Divide the jelly between 4 tall glasses and top with custard . Mix the raspberries, kiwi fruit, and banana in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the fromage frais ,vanilla extract and icing sugar.
- 2Spoon half the fruit into the glasses ,then top with half the fromage mixture. Spoon over the remaining fruit, then the remaining fromage mixture. Top with the whipped fresh cream ,drizzle over the chocolate sauce and serve straight away .