Irish Style Banoffee pie ....yummy ..
Just throw it together and it's ready in no time so quick and looks lovely when you present it . Your dinner guests will be thinking your killed slaving away all day ...LOL...
So folks from my table to yours enjoy .
- 16 digestive biscuits or graham cracker crumbs
- butter melted
- tin of condensed milk (evaporated)
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- golden syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- 7-up or lemonade mixed in to 3 chopped bananas ..
- 1 tsp
- gelatin, unflavoured
- 4 tsp
- cold water
- 1 c
- fresh heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- sifted icing sugar (confectioner sugar)
- some chocolate sprinkles ..
STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM FOR TOP OF PIE..
FOR DECORATION ON TOP
How to Make Irish Style Banoffee pie ....yummy ..
- 2To make the caramel sauce , melt over medium heat in a pot with butter, syrup , sugar and the contents of the condensed milk. Stirring continuously use a wooden spoon to clean the sides of sauce pan . When the butter has melted and the mixture is bubbling slowly but steadily start timing 10 to 12 minutes as caramel can burn easily stir into the corners . All around the bottom steadily .
When mixture has coloured slightly and started to thickened remove from heat . Leave to cool a little.