Honey Butter Crockpot Peach Cobbler
Had a hard time waiting for this to get done cooking.
Was well worth the wait.
You can use buttermilk biscuits
- 4 (15 oz.) cans sliced peaches in juice, undrained
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tube (10 count) honey butter biscuits, baked and broken into bite size pieces
How to Make Honey Butter Crockpot Peach Cobbler
- 1Turn slow cooker on high. Add all ingredients in slow cooker except cooked biscuits.
- 2Stir often until butter melts.
Once butter melts, add cooked biscuit pieces stirring to mix well.
- 3Turn slow cooker to low and stir occasionally for 2 hours.