Grandmother's Favorite Peach Cobbler
How to Make Grandmother's Favorite Peach Cobbler
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Using the half cup sugar, all the cinnamon and nutmeg, combine in small bowl, set aside.
- Separate peaches from syrup, place peaches in the casserole dish with the melted butter.
- Mix 1 cup of the sugar and the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the reserved peach syrup and milk, stir till well blended.
- Pour batter over peaches, spread to cover fruit.
- Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg mixture over top.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or till crust is golden brown.