Grandma's Homemade Apple Crisp
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6-8apples, red delicious
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
1/2 cbrown sugar, light
1 cunsifted flour
How to Make Grandma's Homemade Apple Crisp
- pare and slice the apples then place them in a baking dish.
- sprinkle the apples with the sugar and one tsp of cinnamon.
- mix the remaining cinnamon , flour, brown sugar, and margarine together.
- coat the top of the apples with this mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for forty to forty-five minutes. Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream.