Fruity Cream Cheese Delights
This is a really simple and wonderful pastry. The cream cheese mixture isn't overly sweet and the blueberries are a perfect compliment. The honey drizzle on top gives the dough a subtle sweetness and shine. Just make sure to watch them so they do not burn. Great if you're having company overnight or for brunch.
- 1/2 c
- softened cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 1 can(s)
- Pillsbury or store brand crescent rolls
- 4 oz
- blueberries or other fresh berry
- 1 oz
How to Make Fruity Cream Cheese Delights
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Unroll dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal.
- 3Combine cream cheese and sugar; spread onto dough rectangles to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 5Bring opposite corners of rectangles together; press together to seal.
- 7Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 15 to 18 min. or until golden brown.