☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- graham crackers, crushed
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cherry, peach or blueberry pie filling
- 2 Tbsp
- flaked almonds, chopped
How to Make Fruited Cheesecake Shooters
- 1Put the graham crackers into a resealable bag and bash with a rolling pin into fine crumbs. Spoon the crumbs into the bottoms of small wine glasses.
- 2Add the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl of an electric mixer and whip together until light and fluffy. Spoon into a pastry bag and pipe a big helping over the crumbs in each of the glasses.
- 3Top with a couple of teaspoons of cherry pie filling, and then with some almond flakes.
- 4Repeat the layers a second time.