Fruit Angel Food Triffle
- 2 pkg
- white chocolate pudding
- 1/2 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 4 c
- angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 16 oz
- cool whip
- 1 (20 oz.) can(s)
- pineapple chunks, in juice
- 2 medium
- bananas, sliced
- 1 pt
- peaches, diced
- 1 c
- fresh blueberries
How to Make Fruit Angel Food Triffle
- 1Combine pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk.
- 2In a large straight-sided glass bowl, Layer 1/3 of the cake, 1/3 the pudding mixture, 1/4 the whipped cream and 1/3 the bananas, pineapple and peaches.
- 3Repeat the layer twice more.
- 4Top with the remaining whipped topping.
- 5Sprinkle the top with blueberries.
- 6This was originally done with sliced strawberries instead of peaches. But I am allergic to strawberries so I used peaches. You can also use sliced kiwi if you like.
- 7NOTE: As I am diabetic, I use sugar free cake, pudding and Cool Whip