Fruit Angel Food Triffle
2 pkgwhite chocolate pudding
1/2 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1angel food cake, cut into cubes
16 ozcool whip
1 (20 oz.) can(s)pineapple chunks, in juice
2 mediumbananas, sliced
1 ptpeaches, diced
1 cfresh blueberries
How to Make Fruit Angel Food Triffle
- Combine pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk.
- In a large straight-sided glass bowl, Layer 1/3 of the cake, 1/3 the pudding mixture, 1/4 the whipped cream and 1/3 the bananas, pineapple and peaches.
- Repeat the layer twice more.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle the top with blueberries.
- This was originally done with sliced strawberries instead of peaches. But I am allergic to strawberries so I used peaches. You can also use sliced kiwi if you like.
- NOTE: As I am diabetic, I use sugar free cake, pudding and Cool Whip