Fresh Berry Pie
- shortbread crust or graham cracker crust
- 1 1/2 c
- greek yogurt with honey ( i used honey vanilla , you can use your favorite flavor)
- 3-4 c
- fresh berries, i used strawberries, blackberries and blueberries, use your favorite
- 1 Tbsp
- confectioners' sugar ( optional)
How to Make Fresh Berry Pie
- 1Wash berries, let drain, if you need to cut any go ahead and do that.
- 2Spread 3/4 cup of yogurt on the crust.
layer 1/2 the berries, sprinkle with a little of the confectioner's sugar ( optional)
- 3Repeat step 2. Place in fridge and let chill for at least 4 hours, longer if you can. Enjoy ***** This pie will not slice without kinda just falling apart, I just scoop it out*****