Dump Peach Cobbler
How to Make Dump Peach Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt butter in a 8x8 baking dish.
- 3Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, milk, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and the vanilla into mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 4Pour batter over melted butter. Drain the peaches and pour over the batter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of sugar over the peaches and then sprinkle 1 teaspoon of cinnamon over all.
- 5Bake for 1 hour or until done.
- 6Can garnish with whip cream or vanilla ice cream before serving.