- sleeves round butter flavored crackers- crushed ( i use ritz crackers )
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 1/4 c
- 9 oz
- non-dairy whipped cream - thawed
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz
- orange juice frozen concentrate - thawed
- 22 oz
- can mandarin oranges - drained plus some extra for garnish if desired
How to Make Creamy Mandarin Salad
- 1Mix cracker crumbs, butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl.
Reserve 1/4 cup for the topping. Spread the rest in a 9x13 pan and pat it down into the bottom and slightly up the sides.
In a large bowl, mix together the whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, orange juice and drained oranges.
Spoon this over the crust.
Sprinkle with the reserved crumbs on the top.
Garnish with slices of mandarin oranges if desired.